Hey Romain,

Yeah I think it's good, just in the case where I want to scroll slowly
if I'm reading a large chunk of small text, it gets a little tough
(like the google news page etc). I think other devices have a much
smaller threshold for guessing a drag, so I'm probably used to that.
It seems like a more appropriate way to scroll on droid is to quickly
drag up the next portion of content you want to read, rather than do a
slow scroll up as you're reading,

Thanks