On Dec 30 2009, 11:32 pm, Walt Armour <waltarm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> may be some hiccup in the identifier numbering but hopefully that can
> be handled.
The resource ID's (R.*) potentially change on every build and are
inlined because the Java compiler is not expecting static finals to
change. Essentially you have to clean all class files on every build
(and there is no clean task in the Android ant scripts)

> Worst case scenario I'll just add an ant target to manually copy the
> external resources over before doing the build.  I am really loathe to
> do that though.  Accessing the images directly when needed is much
> safer.
ant "copy" task is pretty smart about not doing unnecessary copies.