Hi Robert, thanks for the reply.
Ok the images are loaded as Bitmaps (not drawable) and drawed on the
onDraw(Canvas c) method of a view. Inside that method I invalidate()
all the view. So the game runs as fast as it can. The game is using
dirty rects technique to redraw only the portions of the screen that
need to be changed. Here is the simply code structure:

//on a view
private void onDraw(Canvas c){

       //do staff

       invalidate();
}

if you need some other info, tell me it.

a.p.