One more question:

What do you exactly mean by get the actual Time?
If can compare the fix time with something like
System.currentTimeMillis(), but this will just work if a correct time
is set on the device. The GPS system time would be better, but i seems
that it's not retrievable on SDK 1.6 as far as i have seen till now.

..