About the 325 char limit:
Maybe i'm a little slow, but I discovered just recently that you can
put a little more text into your app's description using FireFox than
when using IE.

IE adds 2 characters for each newline (\r\n), while FireFox only adds
1 char (\n only).
(and in FireFox, the screenshots and promo-image are properly shown...
not so in IE).