You might want to drop the "let's not forget" clause as it's something
that wouldn't help any petition and could keep people from agreeing
with you.

Google doesn't get 30% of your app sales, the carrier's cut, taxes,
fees for the merchant account and other costs eat that up to probably
zero profit or near to it.

-John Coryat