Hi

I read this article and it concerns me. It's about patent
infringements for the caller ID within android applications.

http://techdirt.com/articles/20100224/0244468285.shtml

I am writing an application for android which uses the
PhoneStateListener and following the example outlined in this article:
http://almondmendoza.com/2009/01/30/getting-the-contact-info-when-on-a-number/

Have you guys at Google experienced developers being sued for using
this feature (besides the one in the article of course).

Should I be concerned here if I used this feature in my application?

Thank you
-Chris