Thank you for responding ko5tik.

I think you are right. The people who open these patents won't care unless
your app is doing well because they just want the money.

I disagree somewhat with Dmitri.
I think developers need to be aware that many features that they might put
in their application can have imposing law suits that might come against
them for some "Patent infringement". That is something they need to be aware
of. Maybe a separate thread or something because I have done some research
on the web and there are MANY out there and a lot of them are really stupid.
Like holding a patent on caller lookup?! That can effect SO many
applications.
So as a developer I am going to try (emphasis on try) and develop my
application so it's robust enough that I can add/remove features if I need
to.

1th hit and you had to cease and desist?

That sucks. Truly. Sorry to hear that.

-Chris