On Mar 16, 3:00 pm, Mark Murphy <mmur...@commonsware.com> wrote:
> My point was more that there's a rationale for having some sort of
> limit. While in the US, unlimited text messaging plans are common, I get
> the impression that is not the case globally.

Hi, I agree totally with this point. Here in the UK unlimited text
plans (within reason) are slowly coming into play. Also the Mobile
company I am with (Hutchinson 3G, named 3) also have a limit on the
length of the call you can make as well. If you go over 2 hours in
conversation, it cuts you off saying you have gone over your minutes.
First time this happened to me I freaked and thought I'd blown 500
minutes lol. Turned out I had reached the 2 hour cut off. Again saftey
measures are there to help the consumer, it is upto us as developers
to comply with that and find better ways to do what we need to do.
Don't you think ?

Regards
Anthoni