On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 8:54 AM, David Horn <pga...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I've always been surprised that when a Market app is uninstalled, the
> user isn't shown a screen asking them very briefly why they
> uninstalled it.  For example:

They are ...
* I don't use it or want it
* I need more space on my phone
* It's defective
* It's malicious
* I'd rather not say

Of course, only Google know what actually happens with this information, as
developers are never provided with these details.

> I'm also considering writing an SDK to reports back to developers when
> the app crashes.

There are plenty of options to do this already, like Flurry as g1bb
mentioned.