Really guys? How about we save our energy for answering questions, not
bitching back and forth.............. and that way we can hopefully
improve this 50% unanswered situation. I don't know about you guys,
but I read through the entire list of topics every day and if any
title sounds like a question I can answer, I chip in. I'm no Android
expert, but I have learned quite a bit in my experience with it and I
love sharing what I've learned when I can. We also all must understand
that a lot of us on this list have full-time development jobs and
therefore either don't have much time to work on outside things [like
helping others] or simply have little-to-no desire to do more coding
after coming home from a long day of coding at work. [Don't tell, but
I spend a nice portion of my time at work browsing the group.. hehe!]

Don: Have you found the solution to your problem yet? I have yet to
build a single-choice ListView, but I bet one of the stock Android
apps has one of those in it, and all of the source code for those apps
[like Email, Messaging, Clock, etc] is available freely from Google.
These source packages are a GREAT source for us developers. Hope this
helps.

-Nick