Tapjoy is an ad platform, as far as I can see. Not quite what the
original poster asked.

Mauricio, there is a third solution:
- GeoCade (http://www.geocade.com). It is quite limited in features
(from what I can see, only regional high scores, but I haven't tried
to get hold of the SDK).

OpenFeint has stated that they intend to come out with Android
platform support soon, but when that will be is anyone's guess.
Otherwise, the two you mention and geocade are what is available for
the moment. Of the two you mention, I have no experience with Casmul
(offhand, though, I am somewhat dubious as it is rather unclear to me
how they make their money). I have looked more into Scoreloop, but
they don't seem to be particularly responsive at the moment (and as
you note, they also don't seem to be accepting new Android games right
now).