jgostylo wrote:
> This is on a Samsung Moment running 1.5.
>
> I have verified that my Nexus One running 2.1 update 1 does not
> produce this issue.  One other person that tested this out for me was
> also having this issue and they were on an HTC Hero.
>
> Maybe this is a 1.5 issue?

Possibly.

My memory is hazy, but I seem to recall the problem is tied to some
amount of caching that's going on.

Have you tried the upgrade, followed by a reboot? IIRC, the Hero-related
issues cleared up after a reboot. If so, then we're probably talking
about the same issue.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android Online Training: 10-14 May 2010: http://onlc.com