I will vote any companies to setup alternative market! Android is for
openness.
I believe there is very a big market gap in there.

By the way, Java Store is still beta, Actually, I think more than a year.

On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 2:46 AM, Leigh McRae <leigh.mc...@lonedwarfgames.com

Regards,
Michael Leung
http://www.itblogs.info