Thanks, it's just shame they didn't talk to us at all about the
article yet they give the appearance they did by saying;

"But now smaller Android exclusive startups such as Andspot, SlideMe
and AndAppStore are getting into the fray. Why develop just an app
when you can build an app store, they say."

They also seem to have missed the bit about both AndAppStore and
SlideME have been around for over 18 months, so we're not really
getting into the fray now, we've been in the fray for as long as (if
not longer than) Market has.

Still, it's always good to see our name in print in a relatively
positive article :).

Al.