Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

Snowflake Engineer

Snowflake Engineer

Qualifications

Total 6-10 years’ experience in building data solutions including
experience building cloud based data lake or data warehouse
Experience & Ability to design, implement, and optimize data and analytics
solutions on Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse
Experience in developing production-ready data ingestion and processing
pipelines using Hadoop Ecosystem Hive, Spark, Scala, Python.
Expertise and proficiency with Snowflake internals
Experience in integration of Snowflake with other technologies for data
processing and reporting.
Knowledge of relational and multidimensional data design and development
techniques including star schema, snowflake schema, cube design, ETL and
others
Preferable – Experience working with Data platform such as Zaloni for
implementing data lake
Job Description

Implement ELT pipelines within and outside of a data warehouse using
Python, Snowflake, Snow SQL, Snowpipe
Querying Snowflake using SQL.
Development of scripts using Unix, Python, etc. for loading, extracting,
and transforming data.
Migration of Hadoop based data lake to Snowflake
Implementing complex stored procedures and best practices with data
warehouse and ELT data pipeline

Charlotte, NC/Iseline, NJ

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*