Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Data Modeler using ER Studio/Erwin*

*Data Modeler using ER Studio/Erwin -   Location: Phoenix  *

   - Understand and translate business needs into data models supporting
   long-term solutions
   - Work with the Application Development team to implement data
   strategies, build data flows and develop conceptual data models
   - Create logical and physical data models using best practices to ensure
   high data quality and reduced redundancy
   - Optimize and update logical and physical data models to support new
   and existing projects
   - Maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models along with
   corresponding metadata
   - Perform reverse engineering of physical data models from databases and
   SQL scripts
   - Evaluate data models and physical databases for variances and
   discrepancies
   - Validate business data objects for accuracy and completeness
   - Excellent in RDBMS and NoSql Data Modeling
   - Convert RDBMS Data Models to NoSQL and vice versa
   - Preferred Experience working  in ErStudio or Hackolade
   - Understand database physical concepts like indexing , partitions etc
   - Experience in agile environment (good to know rally/jira)

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*