Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*.Net Developer*

*Location : Newark , NJ*

*Onsite or Remote : For now Remote is allowed, later when office open
person should be able to attend office for key meetings.*

JD:

.Net Developer

4+ years of development experience using VB.NET(Windows application
development)

Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .VB
NET) and HTML5/CSS3

Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)

Understanding of Agile methodologies

Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills

Experience with development using Microsoft .NET technologies including
.NET (Core or MVC framework) and VB.NET

Experience with a variety of data feeds types including JSON, XML, CSV and
SOAP

Experience in creating and debugging DDL/DML,Stored Procedures, Functions
for Microsoft SQL server 2016 (or) DB2 LUW

Experience in Change and version control tools like GitHub. BitBucket etc.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*