Hi Business partner,

We have some good consultants on our payrolls. I appreciate it if you can
let me know of any Contract opportunities.

I would provide you with the best ideal match for your requirements. Please
add me to your mailing list for your future requirements at
*divy...@itvorks.com
<divy...@itvorks.com>*

*Name*

*Skillsets*

*Years of exp*

*      VISA TYPE*

*Availability*

*Meghal joshi*

*UI Developer*

*8+*

*US Citizen*

*Immediately*

*Swathi Danamraj*

*JAVA full stack Developer*

*8+*

*H4 EAD*

*Immediately*

*Kush Amin*

*Python full stack  Developer*

*8*

*US Citizen*

*Immediately*

*Inara*

*Python full stack  Developer*

*8+*

*H1B*

*Immediately*

Thanks for your time,

I would like to know if you have any suitable positions for the
above-mentioned resources.

Appreciate it if you can help by forwarding my details to your recruiter or
who is dealing with contract jobs on the above skills in your circle.

--

*Best Regards,*

*Divya.*

*iTvorks Inc.,*

*Direct # (973) 329-0756; Desk # (973) 288-9008*457*

*divy...@itvorks.com <divy...@itvorks.com> || **www.itvorks.com
<http://www.itvorks.com/>*

*Linkedin:* https://www.linkedin.com/in/divya-vemula-bbb78b227/

*101 College Rd E, 3rd Floor-Suite#302, Princeton, New Jersey 08540*