Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

Requirement

Skill Set

Location(s)

Job Description

Production Support Engineer for Mobile Apps QA

iOS Apps testing in iPad & iPhone, Charles Proxy, Xcode, Radar, Central
Station

SCV, CA / Austin, TX

Must have experience testing native iOS apps in a client/server environment.

Willing to work in Support team on shift basis during weekdays and weekends.

Be available for special event deployments that can run overnight and be
onsite in person.

Experience in Triaging defects with multiple stakeholders

Experience in running automation scripts

Experience in contribute to Automation scripts during free times

Experience with the following tools is required:

Charles Proxy

Xcode/iOS Simulator

Radar

Central Station

Confluence/Connectme

iPad & iPhone - Mobile Apps testing

Duties include Mobile App features testing, write test scenarios, test
cases, test cases execution, write test report, work closely with
Production Support team, Development engineer and Project manager.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*