Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

Requirement

Skill Set

# of Requirement(s)

Location(s)

Job Description

Python Data QA

Python, JavaScript

San Diego, CA or Seattle, WA

5 to 8 Years of Experience working on Python and Java Script.

   -
   - Experience in testing Data Consistency across different data Sources.
   - Verify the input and output data via Backend Process.
   - Experience in validating the business rules built in for data using UI
   & Web based applications.
   - Experience in Testing Web based applications.
   - Extensive experience in using CharlesProxy or Wireshark use of any
   such network monitoring tools.
   - Experience in functional test automation using scripting languages
   such as Python or Javascript.
   - Expert in triaging bugs, writing detailed bug reports, analyzing logs
   & taking bugs successfully to closure.
   - Unix Terminal Knowledge - Experience using command line interface to
   collect logs and diagnose problems
   - A track record of working cross-functionally as a problem solver.
   - Excellent written and technical communication skills.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*