Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Java position for Sunnyvale. Criteria is:*

*Local Candidate*

*Location: Sunnyvale, CA*

*Qualifications*

   - 8+ years of experience in software development in Java/Linux
   environment
   - Deep understanding, and strong hands on Java experience - including
   but not limited to: Core Java, OOPS, Networking (including non-blocking
   IO), JDBC, RMI, REST, TLS
   - Experience with multi-threaded and event-driven programming.
   - Understanding of Java memory management and garbage collection is a
   plus
   - Additional experience in SOLR and other NOSql data stores is a plus.
   - Experience with serialization systems, e.g. Json/Avro/Protobuf/Thrift
   is a plus.
   - Experience with automated testing methodologies and frameworks
   - Ability to take requirements from design to implementation both
   independently and with larger teams.

*Responsibilities*

   - Design, architect and implement highly available and scalable
   solutions that meets the highest standards.
   - You will create and deploy distributed services on custom written
   micro service based platform.

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*