Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Embedded Architect & Embedded Developer*

Role

Embedded Architect

Mandatory Technical Skills

• Architect with 12+ years of hands-on experience with C/C++, C#
• Must have excellent debugging and development skills with strong embedded
concepts in Windows Embedded Product family
• Experience developing tools using C/C++
• Experience in developing managed application for Windows Embedded Product
family
• Experience in working with remote team and leading a team of at least 10
team members
• Experience Azure build pipeline is plus
• Experience with design reviews, validation, documentation, and release
process
• Good communication and Analytical skills

Total Experience Required

10-15 Years

Work Location

Redmond, WA

Role

Embedded Developer

Mandatory Technical Skills

• Architect with 5+ years of hands-on experience with C/C++, C#
• Must have excellent debugging and development skills with strong embedded
concepts in Windows Embedded Product family
• Experience developing tools using C/C++
• Experience in maintain and supporting managed applications developed for
Windows Embedded Product family
• Experience Azure build pipeline is plus
• Experience with design reviews, validation, documentation, and release
process
• Good communication and Analytical skills

Total Experience Required

5 Years

Work Location

Redmond, WA

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*