Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Client is TCS. I have below exclusive requirements.*

*Work Location: *Hybrid -  Columbus, OH (preferred) / Remote

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

6+ Years

*Job Description *

Graduate Engineers having in depth knowledge in:

·       OpenText CS 10 /10.5 with good development knowledge in oscript and
customization's using web services/livelink api’s ,

·       Knowledge on concepts like Archive server, Pipeline server etc.

·       Good Knowledge on Forms, Workflow’s, live reports and Web reports.

·       xECM and Records Management knowledge would be an added advantage

·       Experience in ITIL Support

*Experience Required*

6+ years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Team member

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Good Communication skills
   - International exposure

*Education*

Graduate

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

2 Years

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

*Hybrid -  Columbus, OH (preferred) / Remote *

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*