Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Client is TCS. I have below exclusive requirements.*

*Network security engineer *

*Minneapolis, MN*

*We are looking for 10+ years experienced Senior profiles in network and
security with Palo Alto background*

Network security engineer :

   - Procure and configure new systems
   - Interact with operations and peer groups for problem coordination,
   escalation, resolution and reporting
   - Develop and maintain comprehensive system documentation.
   - Work with department members and interface with resources from other
   groups
   - Promote infrastructure best practices and transfer technical knowledge
   to department members
   - Providing support for the planning, installation and customization of
   IS products
   - Configuring and troubleshooting Cisco routers and Nexus switches
   - Identifying requirements for network/communication hardware, software,
   services, and facilities
   - Managing all stages in life cycle of network/communications
   hardware/software including design, testing, maintenance, upgrades
   - Maintaining Checkpoint firewall

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*