Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

*Job Title*

Drupal Developer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

9+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

• Drupal 8 or above
• Proficiency developing or architecting websites
• API integration with Drupal
• Customized Drupal modules
• SDK integration with PHP and Database
• Expertise with database type and storage concepts
• Cloud services experience
• Knowledge of Drupal architecture and methods to develop high-performing,
scalable, and secure applications
• Proficiency in PHP and other scripting languages

*Experience Required*

   - Ability to do Drupal Development in customer engagement applications

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Understand requirement
   - Participate in requirement analysis
   - Work with different stakeholders in Design phase
   - Do Technical design and development,
   - Unit test and publish results

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Good communication
   - Stakeholder management skills
   - Ability to work with Business in resolving business queries
   - Experience in onsite-offshore working model
   - Flexibility to work – Open to work hybrid, remote, in-person (Down the
   line)

*Education*

   - Technical education background like a Computer Science or Engineering

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

   - 8 Months to 2 Years based on resource skill, project need

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

   - Hybrid to start with (Across US), Client is in Newark, NJ,

*Key words to search in resume*

   - Drupal, API, SDK, API, PHP, Cloud

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*