Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

*Skill*

*Location(complete onsite or optional)*

*Remote(100%) - Yes/No*

 Oracle Apps DBA

 Optional

 Yes

*Oracle Apps Admin and Lead  ( Replacement for Onsite BA who resigned )*

JD:

   - Good experience in cloning/database refreshes ( ERP and NON-ERP)
            - Backup and Recovery (RMAN and hot backup)
            - Hands on experience on Oracle Application patches and DB
            patches
            - Export and Import ( Schema , Tablespace and Table
            Export),data pump
            - Setup and Implementation and troubleshooting of RAC Database
            is required.
            - Oracle Application DBA(R12.1,12.2 ) experience is required.
            - Good troubleshooting experience on Application and DB
            administration
            - Data Guard setup and configuration, troubleshooting Knowledge
            - Oracle DBA with core admin skills and hands-on in
            administration/installation/configuration of
            - all essential Oracle features/tools.
            - Oracle RAC experience / hands-on is a must, sound technical
            knowledge of RAC technology

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*