Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*.

*Through TCS..  *

*Rate-$55/hr c2c Max*

*Job Title*

ETL Python Cloud Developer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

7+ years

*Technical/Functional Skills*

- Strong working knowledge of ETL - Primary

- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Should be able to write queries  - Primary

- Working knowledge of Python data scripts - Primary

- Basic Knowledge of AWS cloud architecture and Python scripting for data
load – secondary

- Technical expertise in the design, development, coding, testing, and
debugging of Codes - Primary

*Experience Required*

ETL , SQL, AWS and Python

*Roles & Responsibilities*

ETL Developer / Data Engineer

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12+ Months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO and 92127

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*