Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Rate: $ 55/hr Max*

*Job Title*

SQL & Data Analytics

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

6 - 8

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Strong SQL Programing

*Experience Required*

6 - 8

*Roles & Responsibilities*

Perform Data analysis and to generate report based on business requirements.

Sound experience as a Technical SME on SQL Query

Good understanding of Banking data sources

In-depth knowledge in understanding customer needs and providing solutions.

Good verbal communication skills to connect with customers at varying
levels of the organization methods.

Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities
for improvement.

Lead a high performing team of analysts responsible for Operational
Business Intelligence, Analytical Reporting, KRIs & KPIs, Loss Forecasting,
Tactical Business Controls and Technology Migrations within the Fraud
Management Department.

Design and develop multiple KRIs that track regulatory and compliance risk.

Analyze business requirements and provide system design and effort
estimations.

Create project plans and work assignments across the teams.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

Planning, Communication, Decision-making, Problem-solving

*Start date* (dd-mmm-yy)

Immediate Billing Position

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

365

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

Texas, San Antonio, 78288

*Key words to search in resume*

Data Analysis, SAS

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*