Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Job Title*

Statistical Modeler

*Relevant Experience*

*(in Yrs)*

7+

*Technical/Functional Skills*

   - Meeting with clients to discuss their data analysis needs.
   - Developing and implementing data collecting strategies.
   - Extracting and organizing raw data.
   - Setting parameters to disqualify non-usable data.
   - Analyzing and interpreting data using statistical modeling software.
   - Creating spreadsheets and data analysis reports.
   - Presenting reports to business development managers and stakeholders.
   - Assisting with the interpretation and use of extracted data.
   - Evaluating the success of business decisions based on data trends.
   - Staying up to date with the latest trends and technologies for data
   extraction and analysis.

*Experience Required*

7+

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Bachelor's degree in statistics, mathematics, or similar.
   - 7+ years' experience as a statistical analyst.
   - In-depth knowlege of statistical data modeling software.
   - Ability to spot data trends.
   - Knowlege of data mining and scrubbing.
   - Advanced mathematical skills.
   - Experience with data visualization tools.
   - Above average communication and interpersonal skills.
   - Excellent report writing skills.

*Generic Managerial Skills*

NA

*Education*

Computer science degree (mathematics, physics or engineering background**)

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 months

*Work Location*

US

*Key words to search in resume*

Statistical Modeling

*Prescreening Questionnaire*

Statistical Modeling

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*