Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know
your interest with your updated resume at *bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*

*Through TCS..   *

*Job Title*

ML Engineer

*Relevant Experience *

*(in Yrs)*

8

*Technical/Functional Skills*

Deep Learning, Data and application integration, LLM Workflows, model fine
tuning, data labelling, Prompt engineering, Neural network, Recommendation
Engines, TensorFlow, Map Reduce, Python

*Experience Required*

Min of 8 years

*Roles & Responsibilities*

   - Design and development of Data and application integration , LLM
   Workflows, model fine tuning, data labelling, Prompt engineering

*Generic Managerial Skills*

   - Good Analytical and problem-solving skills

*Duration of assignment *(in Months)

12 months

*Work Location *(State, City and Zip)

Chicago, IL - 60606

*Key words to search in resume*

ML Engineer, Deep Learning, integration, LLM, Langchain, model fine tuning,
data labelling, Prompt engineering, Neural network, Recommendation Engines,
TensorFlow

*Bharat Chhibber | Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*Direct: 919 626 9615 | EMAIL bhara...@accurogroup.com
<bhara...@accurogroup.com>*