Hi,

When we tried to integrate our own shared library(.so) we are getting
the following error.

build/tools/apriori/prelinkmap.c(137):library 'mysharedlibrary.so' not
in prelink map.

When we checked the prelink-linux-arm.map we could see entries for all
the .so defined by PV.
How we can add entry in this .map file.

Thanks&Regards,