We have done the following to integrate our OMX1.1 compliant mp3
decoder shared library to PV frame work.Guide us if we are going in
wrong direction.

1.Pushed ".so" to the "out" folder by the following way

/==============================
LOCAL_PREBUILT_LIBS :=  MyLibrary.so

include $(BUILD_MULTI_PREBUILT)

LOCAL_SHARED_LIBRARIES := MyLibrary
==============================/
We can see PV's .so files are pushed in 4 places in "out" folder.
But we are able to push to 2 places in "out " folder.
Whether above lines of code in "My_Andriod.mk" is sufficient to push
our .so to "out" folder?

2. wrapper interface file defined in  "omx_core_plugin" is modified to
include our ".so".
   Created another "*My_sharedlibray.mk" to integrate wrapper
interface.
   Wrapper interface file is placed under "omx_sharedlibrary/
my_interface/src" and build.

3."*mp3_sharedlibrary.mk" has been modified to remove the lines for
compiling component and decoder sourcecode."omx_mp3" and "mp3" folders
are
removed.

4.In /system/etc/pvplayer.cfg of "out" folder, entry has been added as
defined in integration doc.

5.our omx shared library(.so) includes omx core also.

Thanks&Regards,