Hi ,

I am trying to add a 3rd-party OMX Core by following the method: 1
i.e. Pre-built OMX core shared object library - adds
OMX core wrapper separately

I am facing some issues with the inclusion of OSCL headers :
In the Opencore, there are three config folders for OSCL.
oscl/config/android
oscl/config/linux
oscl/config/shared

When I build the .so of my OMX core, it is picking config files from
config/linux.
and giving errors for some symbols being undefined.

My question is WHERE and HOW to mention the path of config files ?

Here is my makefile:
# Get the current local path as the first operation
LOCAL_PATH := $(call get_makefile_dir)

# Clear out the variables used in the local makefiles
include $(MK)/clear.mk

TARGET := omx_core_tp_lib

XCXXFLAGS += $(FLAG_COMPILE_WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS)

OPTIMIZE_FOR_PERFORMANCE_OVER_SIZE := true

XINCDIRS += \
         ../../../../../extern_libs_v2/khronos/openmax/include

XCXXFLAGS += $(FLAG_COMPILE_WARNINGS_AS_ERRORS)

SRCDIR    := ../../src
INCSRCDIR := ../../include

SRCS :=         \
        tp_omx_interface.cpp

HDRS :=

LIBS := libOmxCoreTp.so

$(LIBS)_fullname = ../../codecs_v2/omx/omx_tp_core/lib/libOmxCoreTp.so

include $(MK)/library.mk

Please help!