Hi,

What's missing is mostly the compatibility layer. Applications will
not all work at various resolutions. These applications will need to
be rendered in a specific way, probably by scaling the entire view
hierarchy and translating touch events (the app will think it's
running in h...@160density.)

> I am also interested
> to know if you have plans to improve the application UI framework
> further for different screen sizes

What exactly do you mean? The UI framework can already work at various
resolutions and densities. It's up to the app to use it correctly :)

--
Romain Guy
Android framework engineer

to provide private support.  All such questions should be posted on