Hello,

Thank you both for the constructive response. Through some testing, I
have realized that the phone related classes will only work inside the
phone process. I have been using TelephonyManager and LocationManager.

I understand the reasoning behind the current situation. At the same
time, I am looking forward to a time when we can use Phone.java

Thanks for the offer. I have been able to get RadioInfo.java partially
working by-passing the need to use Phone.java. An initial high-level
answer to your question is that, to start with, I would like to be
able to have a fully functional RadioInfo.java.

Alex Donnini