hi all,

I just experienced the video recording on G1 based on the system.img
of android-1.0.  The process just lasts about 3 seconds, then blocks.
And the generated file is empty. What's the matter? Doesn't this
version support video recording, yet? If not, will the OpenCore-2.01
or 2.02 in Android-1.5 support it? Thanks a lot.

(I've post this message at android-developers, and I'm advised to move
it here.)

david