Thanks David!
  I'm following what you suggest to do, but when I modify app code,
error happened:

  I modify following files:
ContentType.java  (add AUDIO_QCP string)
MessageUtils.java (modify ContentType.AUDIO_QCP)
mediarecorder.h   (add OutputFormat/AudioEncoder type)
MediaRecorder.java (add OutputFormat/AudioEncoder type)

when compile:
(unknown): error 5: Added public field
android.media.MediaRecorder.AudioEncoder.QCELP
(unknown): error 5: Added public field
android.media.MediaRecorder.OutputFormat.QCP
******************************
You have tried to change the API from what has been previously
approved.

To make these errors go away, you have two choices:
   1) You can add "@hide" javadoc comments to the methods, etc. listed
in the
      errors above.

   2) You can update current.xml by executing the following commands:

         p4 edit frameworks/base/api/current.xml
         make update-api

      To check in the revised current.xml, you will need OWNERS
approval.

target thumb C++: libpvgendatastruct <= external/opencore/baselibs/
gen_data_structures/src/rtsp_range_utils.cpp
make: *** [out/target/common/obj/PACKAGING/checkapi-current-timestamp]
Error 38

 Have you met the issue? Is there any other file need modifed or these
file cannot be modified like this?( I think these file need
modifcation)
 I use opencore 2.02, and i think there is little change between 2.00
and 2.02