Hi David,
   Thank you for your quick reply.

1. Now, omx encoder component is ready, and the encoder is sucessful
registed into opencore(similar as other decoder component).
   If i want record into .qcp file, except pvmf_fileoutput
related .cpp , what other code need to be modify?
2. I have try some test methods to record file, no one can work. as
you mention the Record Audio in MMS seems doesn't work, i also try
"test_pvauthorengine -test"
    command to test. Would you kindly provide me a useful way to test
(first record .amr file,then record .qcp file)  ?

   i read your other post that you met "test_pvauthorengine -test"
problem before , how did you get through?