On Mon, May 25, 2009 at 8:12 PM, zhangxiyuan <zhangzho...@gmail.com> wrote:

> And I have three other questions:
> 1. Which apis will be included in the sdk public api? Is there any
> description about it?

The official public SDK is only the things described here:

http://developer.android.com/reference/packages.html

And yes, @hide is used to keep classes and methods out of the SDK.

2. I modified the com.android.settings.BatteryInfo activity to another
> activity, delete all the api invocation to the non-public api,
>   I can still get the battery information such as level, scale, ...
>   so, I think what I really need to do is just impelement the
> BroadcastReceiver, and registerReceiver in the onCreate or onResume
> methods.
>   Is that right?

Yes, as I said, most of the information is sent as a sticky broadcast.

> 3. I do not have a real android-based phone, so I just run the
> application on the emulator, I got the following information all the
> time:
> Battery status: Charging (AC)
> Battery level: 50
> Battery scale: 100
> Battery health: Good
> Battery voltage: 0 mV
> Battery temperature: 0.0°C
> Battery technology: Li-ion
> I wonder how can I get different information by changing some
> configurations of the emulator?

Sorry can't help with that.

--
Dianne Hackborn