Hi Dianne, Yi Sun,

What I want to do is to get the battery status at any time,  for
example, I have a button on the screen, any time I click it, I can
view the battery status.
of course, there maybe more functions beyond this.

Yi Sun,
First of all, thanks a lot.
I used adb shell to check the /sys directory, but there is not a
power_supply sub directory.
Is it because I am using an emulator but not real phone?
Could provide any snippets of poll the battery status?
Thanks.