Dear Kevin:

Thank you for your help.
I think that the node you said is maybe pvmf_omx_basedec_node.cpp or
pvmf_omx_audiodec_node.cpp.
And I think that there is the connection or some way to handle codec
through the node in PlayerEngine.
but I am not so smart to find the way or variable to access or handle
the codec class.
I have read the related sources, I thought, many many times. but I
can't...

Thanks again and have a nice day

Regards
June.