Dear Freepine:

I mean it, You look really nice and smart.
I already have read so many articles in this group.
I have seen really really so many time your name on those articles,
everywhere.
There are tons of engineers to look forward to see your answer.

If you think that it's nothing, You are wrong, It's cool and really
something.
And always, It might be a really big help and motivation to everyone
who are interested in...

Thanks again and I am inspirted by you and will try to my best to
understand it wih your guides, books, and docs.
Have a good weekend and take care...

If I make it, let you know...^^ :)
Regards
June