Hi Puneet,

I noticed on my device that most of the device files have  the
following permissions enabled

     crw-rw-rw-

You might want to change your current driver code and set this
permissions correctly instead of changing it via script.

The problem with changing the permissions via script is that you
execute the script only during bootup. You might have to add a daemon
process which acts on whether the device is available or not (how do
you handle cases where the driver is removed with a rmmod and is added
again) and then execute the script. Why not changing the driver right
away with the correct permissions?

--
Roman Baumgaertner
Sr. SW Engineer-OSDC