On Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:12:38 +0100, "Giorgio M." <ledz...@writeme.com>
wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i've a question about the storage of sms messages within the v14 jffs2 of
> Michael Tremarchi.
>
> When I receive a message, where is it stored? is it stored into SIM card
> or phone/sdcard memory?
>
> My neo doesn't recognize the SIM memory and contacts, so i can't see how
> many messages are inside.
> Yesterday, the phone got unusable apparently without reasons but, when i
> moved the SIM to another phone, i noticed that the SIM memory was full
> and for this reason (i guess) the freerunner restarted itself after each
> boot i tried.
>
> Could be a ril problem? can you Michael take a look for the problem? (we
> are waiting for the "sms can't be sent" problem on latest
> freerunner-ril.so).

I dont get the sms can`t be sent message when im texting. Im using Michels
v13 rootfs and v12 kernel. As for contacts and content on the simcard its
the same for me, they are not accessible from Android. If you have your
contacts in vcard you can import them with
http://www.dusystems.com/importContacts/ImportContacts.apk that worked fine
as a workaround for me to be able to use my contacts until a fix is out.

Br Andreas

> thanks
>
> --
> Be Yourself @ mail.com!
> Choose From 200+ Email Addresses
> Get a Free Account at www.mail.com

Andreas Utterberg Thundera AB
Email:andreas.utterb...@thundera.se
Mobil:073 937 9758
Support/Kontakt:060-740 51 31
www.thundera.se

--
Meddelandet har kontrollerats mot virus samt skadliga
filer av Thundera och antas vara ofarligt.