I must admit I liked the DR.One (Drone) name but then I checked out the
meanings and there are a few we maybe don't want to be too closely
associated with. Except the bagpipes of course ;)
Credits to http://www.thefreedictionary.com/drone
drone 1  (drn)*n.**1. *A male bee, especially a honeybee, that is
characteristically stingless, performs no work, and produces no honey. Its
only function is to mate with the queen bee.
*2. *An idle person who lives off others; a loafer.
*3. *A person who does tedious or menial work; a drudge: "undervalued drones
who labored in obscurity" (Caroline Bates).
*4. *A pilotless aircraft operated by remote control.
------------------------------
[Middle English, from Old English drn.]
------------------------------
drone 2  (drn)*v.* *droned*, *dron·ing*, *drones*
*v.**intr.**1. *To make a continuous low dull humming sound: "Somewhere an
electric fan droned without end" (William Styron).
*2. *To speak in a monotonous tone: The lecturer droned on for hours.
*3. *To pass or act in a monotonous way.
*v.**tr.*To utter in a monotonous low tone: "The mosquitoes droned their
angry chant" (W. Somerset Maugham).
*n.**1. *A continuous low humming or buzzing sound.
*2. **Music**a. *Any of the pipes of a bagpipe that lack finger holes and
produce a single tone.
*b. *A long sustained tone.
*c. *Any of various instruments that produce only a constant pitch.
------------------------------
[From drone <http://www.thefreedictionary.com/drone> (*from the bee's
humming sound*).]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition
copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009.
Published byHoughton
Mifflin Company <http://www.eref-trade.hmco.com/>. All rights reserved.
------------------------------
drone 1*Noun*
*1*. a male honeybee
*2*. a person who lives off the work of others [Old English *drān*]
------------------------------
drone 2*Verb*
[*droning*, *droned*]
*1*. to make a monotonous low dull sound
*2*. *drone on* to talk in a monotonous tone without stopping
*Noun*
*1*. a monotonous low dull sound
*2*. a single-reed pipe in a set of bagpipes [related to drone1]

Collins Essential English
Dictionary<http://www.thefreedictionary.com/_/misc/HarperCollinsProducts.aspx?English>
2nd
Edition 2006 © HarperCollins Publishers 2004, 2006
drone  (drn)A male bee, especially a honeybee whose only function is to
fertilize the queen. Drones have no stingers, do no work, and do not produce
honey.

The American Heritage® Science Dictionary Copyright © 2005 by Houghton
Mifflin Company. Published by Houghton Mifflin