I am very happy that everyone likes the name Glitch :)

I'll be off for a day or two, in hope to bring some mp3s for listening
pleasures next time. Until then...

@Serdar
>Another Idea, this lightning before, useing it as a loading bar?
I understand, and was thinking the same! However, it would look like one of
those vintage pencils with a naked lady that has a black dress when pencil
is upright, and dress falling off when turned upside-down (perhaps another
idea for a future project to make some good use of FreeRunner's gravity
sensors?) :) If you remember that old video-game with asteroids... perhaps
asteroids should be programmed (if possible) to travel from back to front,
so that user knows that FreeRunner is doing something... or maybe something
like a tunnel screen-saver? Maybe a self-playing video-game? However, I am a
big fan of seeing the letters scroll as the kernel loads (one of the reasons
I ordered the telephone).

@Adrian
"I come from the net, my designation, Guardian" is now stuck as a loop in my
head. THANKS!  :)

@larlin
>One thing there is black circles on both sides of the "gap"
I did the gamma-correction, and cannot see the black circles (unless you
were talking about the flares?). However, I can see some errors with the
different shades of the black colour. This will be fixed, soon.

>My thinking is that it is important to keep a animation to show that device
is alive.
Seconded! What do you think about merging the animation with the image
provided... or perhaps making a new set of images for the animation? Let me
know should you discover anything new. There are so many good and old
(copyright-free) graphics, animations, and ideas from the old vintage
computer games (zx-spectrum, commodore, and so on) that can be simply
resurrected.

Damir