Hi,

Thanks for the tips, will try them out! The reason why I want to
modify the kernel is to enable modules loading/unloading in Android
Developer Phone.

Is there any way to load/unload modules in the Android Developer
Phone?
In emulator it can be done through the adb shell. But suppose I have a
module for Android, how can I <insmod> this module in the developer
phone?

Thanks In Advance,
Perumal