Thanks greg & pavan for your valuable insights.
I was not able to directly make use of uinput, since my hid reports
had to be parsed first by the HID Parser driver, before giving it to
the input subsystem.

Anyways, thanks a ton to the maintainer of HID-CORE module, Jiri
Kosina.
I'm just quoting below a abstract of her response to this thread:

" some time ago I have rewritten the whole HID subsystem, so that HID
handling (parsing) is completely independent from the transport
protocol
used (Bluetooth, USB). This has been in kernel from 2.6.26 or so.

There is shared HID infrastructure in drivers/hid, and there are two
low-level implementations, which share this common infrastructure --
USB
(in drivers/hid/usbhid) and Bluetooth (net/bluetooth/hidp)"

Hope this would help someone facing the same situation some time.

Thanks once again.....all you guys.