Hi Doug,

Greg KH is actually very helpful here. He is the top poster of all
time, and certainly potassium was indeed "lazy" in getting everyone to
find out basic configuration questions. There are too many branches
even for experts to know all.

I think he did his best...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greg_Kroah-Hartman

Thanks,